When it comes to dessert making sometimes I just sit and think about how I can fit the most calories possible into one bite. Let me tell you friends, I don’t know how many calories these brownies have in each bite, but I’m guessing the number is frightfully high. Which means? These are some dang tasty brownies. I’m always getting cookie dough, brownies, and oreos mixed into things (hello Coldstone!), so why not put the 3 together? I used my tried-and-forever-true brownie recipe, added some oreo pieces, and stacked some egg-less cookie dough on top and let me tell you, the result is something straight from heaven.
Scroll down for 12 more amazing Oreo recipes
Watch the video to see just how to make these incredible brownies!
Oreo Fudge Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Make your cookie dough "frosting" by using a hand or stand mixer to cream together the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Once smooth, add in your flour, salt, and 2 tablespoons water and mix into a dough. Add more water as necessary to create a spreadable frosting. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2¼ cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1¼ cups cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 1 recipe cookie dough frosting (see below)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 glass pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combing melted butter with sugar. melt your butter over medium-low heat. Add in the eggs, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and vanilla until everything is well combined and smooth (use a hand mixer or stand mixer).
- Stir in the flour by hand and then carefully fold in the oreos. You don't want to crush them so you still get heavenly chunks of oreo goodness.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven when done and cool completely before "frosting."
- Make your cookie dough "frosting" (quick recipe below). Frost your delicious and well cooled oreo brownies and let the "frosting" set up in the fridge for about an hour for easy cutting.
More Delicious Oreo Recipes!
Fried Oreos from Ashlee Marie
Oreo Buttercream Frosting from Real Mom Kitchen
Grasshopper Icecream Dessert (Asphalt Pie) from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Thin Mint Oreo Pops from Like Mother Like Daughter
Cookies and Cream Poke Cake from Butter With A Side of Bread
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Baker Upstairs
Mint Oreo Pops from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
Lighter Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust from Yummy Healthy Easy
Oreo Rice Krispie Treats from Creations by Kara
Mint Cookies and Cream Fudge from Life Made Simple
Oreo Truffles from Ashlee Marie
Chocolate Oreo Cream Cake from Real Mom Kitchen
Homemade Cookie Dough Oreos from The Stay At Home Chef
Oreo Turtle Bars from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Pie from Like Mother Like Daughter
Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake from Butter With A Side of Bread
Peanut Butter Cream Oreos from The Baker Upstairs
Oreo Cheesecake Pudding Cups from Creations by Kara
Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie Cups from Like Mother Like Daughter
Oreo Cheesecake Brownies from Life Made Simple