Smokey grilled bread dipped in ultra flavorful chimichurri sauce. Grilled Bread and Chimichurri Sauce is a match made in heaven!
Grilled Bread with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 (16 oz) loaf sourdough bread, sliced
- 2 cups fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon. dried oregano
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Toast the bread on a grill over high heat, or in a toaster.
- Combine the parsley leaves, garlic, cloves, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, oregano, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Pulse on high until pureed.
- Serve bread warm and dip into sauce.
This recipe first appeared on The Stay At Home Chef February 26, 2014