It doesn’t get much easier than this Easy 5 Ingredient Baked Salmon with a garlic, lemon, and dill butter sauce. All it takes is 5 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time. So simple, so flavorful!
Salmon is tied with tuna for the most widely consumed fish in the United States. That’s kind of a big deal. Having a super easy salmon recipe is a must. This recipe uses just 5 ingredients, and that’s really all you need to make this popular fish. It seriously can’t get any easier. Dill, garlic, and lemon are a classic combination and bring out amazing flavor in the fish. You can’t go wrong!
When it comes to salmon you have a couple decisions to make. First, are you going to buy wild caught or farm raised? Wild caught has a much more rich flavor to it, but it also tends to be much more expensive. Farm raised is always a great choice. You can buy an entire filet (as pictured), or you can buy portions. This recipe will work with either.
Watch the video for more great tips and tricks for this recipe. You should also check out the rest of my YouTube Channel where I have my own cooking show with hundreds of restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home, just like this one!
Easy 5 Ingredient Baked Salmon
- 1 salmon filet
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 4 sided baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the salmon in the middle of the foil.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and dill. Whisk together.
- Pour butter mixture directly over salmon. Pull the sides and ends of the aluminum foil up and pinch together, covering the salmon completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.