Healthy Ice Cream
- 2 bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Cut the bananas into chunks and put them in a food processor or heavy duty blender (or a Yonanas Machine).
- Blend until smooth.
- Add in the desired flavor (in this case peanut butter and cocoa powder), and blend until everything is incorporated and smooth.
Strawberries (just blend a handful in with the bananas)
Coconut and Chocolate (2 tablespoons coconut milk or coconut oil +1 tablespoon cocoa powder)
PB Banana (just add 2 tablespoons peanut butter
PB and Jelly (1 tablespoon peanut butter + 1 tablespoon strawberry jelly)
This recipe first appeared on The Stay At Home Chef on May 2, 2013